New South Wales is a melting pot of international communities, businesses, commerce and economic growth. Heavily populated and bursting with industry, NSW generates a quarter of Australiaâ€™s economic activity across retail, mining, manufacturing and real estate. Outside the city, the state is beautiful and captivating, offering tourists and locals a balance of city, country and beach lifestyles â€“ from Byron Bay to the Blue Mountains â€“ these natural attractions are worth $25.1billion, as state tourism is increasingly important to the continuing success of NSW.
- Improve your rental yield through supply and demand. Sydney is a hot spot for thousands and thousands of renters.
- Maintain investment value and enjoy the benefits of stable equity.
- The NSW capital and sought after coastal areas lend your portfolio strength and credibility.
- Prices are sky-rocketing unless youâ€™re willing to dive into the outer Sydney suburbs or explore growing regional centres.
- Without further development, Sydney has peaked.