Where To Invest:
Queensland, Australia’s second largest state, is lauded as the Sunshine Capital. The enviable coastline spans 7,400km, fringed with natural wonders, world-renowned surfing beaches and the iconic Great Barrier Reef. QLD is fuelled by a strong tourism trade especially along the coastal regions such as the Sunshine Coast including iconic Noosa. The mining boom has had a significant impact on the QLD economy and this continues to fuel strong growth in mining areas and ports, such as Townsville. The South East Queensland region is the core of commercial QLD, ranging from Noosa to the NSW border, and west to Toowoomba with Brisbane firmly at the State’s heart.
- Live in the city, by the sand or under a blanket of natives in the bush.
- Queensland has the lowest taxes in Australia.
- Lower prices and premiums compared to Sydney and Melbourne.
- Where to Invest Right Now 2014/2015: Brisbane – purchase close to the CBD!
- Summer can bring on a deluge of storms.
- Temperatures can beat out higher or lower than averages.
INVESTMENT FOCUS AREAS