South Australia is synonymous with fine wines and international accolades. Whether you’re partial to a Shiraz or a Pinot, the flavours of the region will delight you, along with Adelaide, Australia’s 20 minute city. Everything is within 20 minutes – the airport, the casino, the shopping precinct and the coastline, you’ll always have whatever you need within walking distance. Lonely Planet even sat up and took notice, including the City of Churches in its Top 10 Must-See City List for 2014 – not bad for a little known capital. SA hides a burgeoning finance sector, feeding into an already established agricultural and natural resources foundation.
- Opportunity and investment potential abound – comparatively untouched against Eastern Seaboard.
- Crowd pleaser – culture, vineyards, seafood and great schools. Ideal for families.
- Agricultural and natural resources hub.
- Modest rental return compared to Sydney, Melbourne and even Brisbane.
- Arid climate. Adelaide and surrounds break up the desert landscape.