Victoria is the home to Melbourne, a diverse capital, socially enriched by residents from over 200 countries. Recognised as one of the most liveable cities in the world, Melbourne is built on a steady diet of the arts, culture and fashion, surrounded by lush suburbs and outer regions. Victoria is the only place in Australia where you can go to the beach one day, trek through a rainforest, hit the slopes and tramp through a rural hinterland. Almost 25% of Australia’s total rural output is generated by Victorian properties, and more than 35% of Australia’s international container freight travels through Melbourne’s seaport.
Where to Invest Right Now 2014/2015: Variety of new estates on the major highways leading to and surrounding Melbourne!
- Strong state economy – growth and development are within reach.
- Decentralised investment opportunities; investment potential across all of VIC.
- Opportunity target buyers according to demographic (age and stage of life), interest (skiing, vineyards, beaches) or preference (city, coast, country).
- Capital growth has already taken off.
- Unpredictable weather is summer and winter.