Western Australia is Australiaâ€™s most expansive state, featuring an exploding capital and a diverse resource driven commercial infrastructure. An extensive cache of natural gas ensures the continued sustainability of the local mining industry; the Argyle mine is a leading producer of diamonds internationally; Broome continues to shower the world in pearls; and agriculture is a strong export, the variable weather solidifying the hold Western Australian farmers have over specialised Asian markets. Perth is the Pearl of the West, simmering under 8 hours of sunlight a day and attracting the highest population of self-made millionaires. Unsurprisingly, WA and Perth, boast the highest standard of housing in the world â€“ big homes for a big state. And tourism? Over the next decade, WA will become the place to be.
Where to Invest Right Now 2014/2015: Perth â€“ government planning $2.6million investment into infrastructure.
- New developments to keep up with mining boom and export demand.
- Perth CBD has lifted its game and drawn the attention of Government coffers.
- Improved infrastructure in built up areas.
- Developments can be secluded or concentrated in one area.
- Rental yield can be dependent on mine success.